Soon to be published in the upcoming July 2016 issue of Electric Flight, this review of the new V-Hawk Tilt rotor, quad-motor model is definitely something else. Check it out!
Every now and then, something comes along that makes you stop and take notice. The new V-Hawk X4 is just such a model. Truly a hybrid aircraft that captures a lot of excitement on the flightline, it should appeal to both quadcopter guys and military warbird lovers. Distributed by Ares, the V-Hawk is part of the Z-Line of ARFs and it has a lot of cool features. Let’s take closer look.
MODEL AIRPLANE NEWS PREMIUM members can access this article on how to make your own lozenge covering. When you become a member, you’ll get instant online access to our back-issue archives, the latest Model Airplane News Digital Editions, all of our newsstand-only special issues, and much more.
Membership includes exclusive access to our enormous collection of RC information.
• 7+ years of digital editions of Model Airplane News
• Flight Journal and Model Airplane News special issue digital editions, previously only available on newsstands
• Free access to our magazine app through the iTunes Store – get Model Airplane News on your mobile or tablet device
• Aerobatic flight technique video lessons for plane & helicopter pilots
• Contests & giveaways only for members
• 30 years of Model Airplane News archives
• 10 years of Electric Flight archives
• 5% off ALL Air Age Store purchases every time you shop