A world-class RC aerobatic pilot, he has flown in and won many national competitions including the XFC and the Don Lowe Masters. His columns “Let’s Talk Giant Scale” in Model Airplane News and “Aerobatics Made Easy” in Electric Flight address in detail all you need to know to improve your piloting and building skills.
Latest Posts by the Author
- Install a Smoke System in your RC Airplane
- RC Airplane Aerobatics: Master the Rolling Loop
- RC Aerobatics: Fly the Knife-Edge Spin
- Learn the Slip to Landing
- Let’s Talk Fuel Lines!
- Multi-Servo Control Surface Setup Made Easy
- Flight Technique: Cobra with 1/2 Rolls
- Fly a reverse Cuban-8 with half rolls
- RC FLIGHT TECHNIQUE: FLY THE AVALANCHE
- Fly the Harrier: 4 steps to success!
- 5 Easy Steps to the Knife-Edge Spin
- Fly the Figure M: two stall turns with a twist
- Fly this updated loop!
- Hot move: negative snap from inverted climb
- Gasoline Engine Adjustments
- Master the Stall Turn Thrust-Line Setup
- 5 Easy Steps To Flying The Knife-Edge Spin
- The Need for Tail Bracing
- Ignition and Electrical Component Safety!
- Control Surface Deflection Accuracy