These great looking water gear just came in for review.
1/4 Scale Cub Floats
- Strong, durable, fiberglass construction
- Ultimate scale detail including rivets, chines & scale gear struts
- Internal water rudder servo for easy installation
- Front hatch for lead facilitates easy balancing of floats on a variety of model types
- Designed for easy installation, accurate alignment and performance
- Dual water rudder option for improved water steering
- Spring loaded dual water rudders
These scale fiberglass floats are specifically designed for the Hangar 9 to maintain steering even if they strike an object in the water. And, the internal water rudder servo facilitates easy installation. The ht=805 src=”/Media/News/osmg1975.jpg” width=914 border=0>
Bring on the competition!
Designed expressly for F3C competition, the 91HZ delivers the high-end power and hovering stability needed for executing competition-level heli maneuvers. For discriminating pilots looking for an edge!
- The piston and crankshaft are newly designed to further reduce vibration and improve torque stability over the entire rpm range.
- The rectangular heatsink has been designed to enable it to fit entirely inside the cooling shroud while maximizing the cooling effects and lowering operational temperatures.
- A thermo insulator on the carburetor blocks engine heat to ensure more stable fuel/air mix.
- Includes a needle valve control lever to allow for in-flight carb adjustments as needed for F3C competition.
Street Price :$399.99
AVAILABLE: Late August
For more information please visit: www.osengines.com