Control line flying has been a staple of airplane modeling for decades. Hangar 9 ups the fun factor of control line flying with the PT-19 Profile CL 36 ARF, which takes the form of one of America’s finest World War II trainers.
In addition to its sturdy but light all-wood construction, the PT-19 also includes an easy-grip wood U-control handle, a spool of braided music wire for control lines, a fuel tank and an aluminum spinner nut. With nearly every necessary component included, the PT-19 makes it easy for modelers to leap into control line flying without losing a step.
This version of the Hangar 9 PT-19 comes with Evolution .36CL engine. Engineered specifically for control line modeling, the .36CL features multiple venturis and mufflers that make it adaptable to most CL applications right from the box.
Experience in the unique thrills of control line flight with Hangar 9’s one-box-purchase PT-19 Profile CL.
- Evolution .36CL 2-stroke glow engine made specifically for control
- Easy-grip wooden U-control handle feels comfortable in any hand
- Braided music wire, fuel tank and aluminum spinner nut included
- Easy for inexperienced control line pilots to enjoy
- Provides convenient re-entry point for previous
- Popular semi-scale World War II subject
|Wingspan: 54 in (1372mm)|
|Overall Length: 28.25 in (718mm)|
|Wing Area: 519 sq in (33.48 sq dm)|
|Flying Weight: 38–42 oz (1077–1190 g)|
Engine Size: .36 2-stroke; .40 4-stroke
HAN0115 – $199.99