The air show ace is now a striking electric!
An all-electric version of the popular Edge 540 aerobat is finally here! The looks are realistic and the performance can be anything a pilot wants. With low throws, it’s a fun sport flier – stable and forgiving at low speeds. Dial up the throws and give it more power and the Edge 540 becomes a precision pattern plane or exciting aerial adventure-seeker or extreme 3D thrill ride! Perhaps best of all, it comes in a park flyer that’s sized right for easy transportation and small-field flying. A low parts count and easy final assembly combine to make the electric Edge 540 ready for its first flight in as little as 4-6 hours. External servo mounts simplify installation, with the added benefit of shorter linkages for faster, stronger response on demand. An extensive, high-quality hardware package – including a spinner and adjustable servo linkages – comes with the Edge 540. And – it’s expertly covered in MonoKote®!
- The 2-piece wing design is a common convenience on larger airplanes but an unexpected extra on the Edge 540. Wing panels slide onto a carbon fiber joiner tube and attach with a single screw.
- A strong built-up mount is already in place for installing a RimFire motor. Out-runner brushless power eliminates the need for a gear drive, which makes the Edge 540 lighter and less expensive to equip.
- The trim scheme is distinctive, original and done in professionally applied MonoKote® film. The fiberglass cowl, ABS wheel pants and aluminum gear are already painted and ready to install.
- The cowl installs easily with powerful rare-earth magnets, leaving the plane’s bold, clean lines unmarked and intact.
- No tools are required to access the roomy battery compartment. Magnets make hatch removal and replacement easy.
• Wingspan: 41 in (1040 mm) • Wing Area: 353 in² (22.9 dm²) • Weight: 29-32.0 oz (820-910 g) • Wing Loading: 11.8-13.1 oz/ft² (36-40 g/dm²) • Length: 39.5 in (1005 mm) • Requires: 4+ channel radio w/4 micro servos, out-runner brushless motor, 35A brushless ESC, 11.1V 1500mAh LiPo battery
GPMA1550 Edge 540 3D EP ARF Retail:$139.99 Street:$109.99
For more information please visit: www.electrifly.com