Blade mCX Tandem Rescue RTF by E-flite
· 100% factory-assembled, test-flown and ready-to-fly right from the box
· Factory-installed 5-in-1 DSM2 receiver/ESC/mixer/gyro/servo control unit
· Includes 4-channel 2.4GHz DSM2 transmitter
· Beginner-friendly tandem coaxial counter rotating head design
· Factory-installed LED “navigation” lights
· Includes Celectra™ variable rate DC charger with AC adapter
· Includes high-capacity 250mAh Li-Po battery
Blade’s mCX Tandem Rescue is a fun new twist on the wildly popular Blade mCX platform. It comes out of the box ready for flight with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM control, a realistic looking rescue heli body and working navigation lights. Everything you need for indoor aerial adventures like night time family room patrols or survivor extractions from the top of the fridge.
Type: Ultra Micro Coaxial Helicopter RTF
Main Rotor Dia.: 7.5 in (190mm)
Gross Weight: 2.1 oz (60 g)
Length: 15.5 in (394mm)
Motor: Coreless (4 installed)
Experience Level: Beginner
The included Celectra 1-Cell 3.7 Variable Rate DC Li-Po Charger allows you to adjust the charge rate between 0.1A and 0.7A using a simple push-button interface and LED displ
ay. A handy AC adapter comes with it.
The four micro motors and proportional 4-channel control provide ample power and precision for hovering, forward or backward flight.
The Blade mCX Tandem Rescue comes completely assembled and flight-ready with everything you including a 2.4GHz transmitter and batteries, 250mAh Lipo battery pack and a variable rate Celectra Lipo charger with 110V wall adaptor