Designed from one of the favorite trainer aircraft of WWII, the ElectriFly deHavilland Tiger Moth EP ARF will appeal to modelers of every skill level. Fly this classic scale foam model in a golf dome or large gymnasium and beginners will find it just slow enough for them to get their bearings on indoor flight. But the Tiger Moth is at home outdoors, as well. Take her up on a calm morning or evening and perform some lazy circles around the backyard for stress-free fun. Not only is the Tiger Moth a superbly detailed model but because of its lightweight radio and power system, it matches its looks in great flying characteristics!
- Authentic ribbing detail is molded into the Pro-Formance foam.
- Included windshields, instrument panels and pilot figures combine for a realistic cockpit.
- Peel-resistant factory-applied markings add more sport-scale realism.
- Uses live hinges on the elevator and rudder – not taped, like most other small foam models.
- Easy to fly, like the 1930’s RAF biplane.
Wingspan: 30 in (760 mm)
Wing Area: 282 in² (18.2 dm²)
Weight: 8.1 oz (230 g)
Wing Loading: 4.1 oz/ft² (13 g/dm²)
Length: 24.5 in (620 mm)
Requires: 4-channel radio with 2 pico servos; outrunner brushless motor; 8A brushless ESC; 7.4V 300mAh LiPo battery & LiPo charger
AVAILABLE: Early March
For more information please visit: www.electrifly.com