O. S. ENGINES 91HZ-R RINGED & CONVERSION KIT
Power On Demand – For Serious Competitors!
Based on the celebrated, multi-time FAI World Champion 91HZ series, the 91HZ-R sets new standards for heli engines! Its specially designed “on demand” pressurized regulator system is mounted in line with the included 61E-R carb. Fuel is consistently delivered, regardless of attitude or throttle changes. The end result is an engine that performs equally well on a full or empty tank. Precise mixture controls – in the form of high- and mid-speed needle adjustment valves – help make it ideal for F3C flying. No matter the application, rest assured that the 91HZ-R will never lack in fuel – or performance!
- Pressurized, “on demand” fuel regulator system.
- Modified, two-needle 61E-R carb with high- and mid-speed needle adjustment valves and an idle control mixture screw.
- Performs equally well on a full or empty tank.
- Uncompromising design for superior power.
Displacement: 0.91 cu in (14.95 cc)
Output: 3.4 hp @ 15,000 rpm
Practical RPM: 2,000-16,000
Weight: 22.1 oz (625 g)
Have a previous 91HZ model? Enjoy all the benefits the 91HZ-R has to offer with the easy-to-install Conversion Kit! It includes:
- 61E-R carburetor with pressurized regulator system, high- and mid-speed needle adjustment valves and an idle control mixture screw.
- Rear cover plate with pressure nipple and rubber O-ring seal.
- Check valve.
OSMG1973 91HZ-R Heli Engine Street: $449.99
OSMG4039 91HZ-R Conversion Kit Street: $219.99
AVAILABLE: Late April