The New Hangar 9® 3D Machine
The Hangar 9 Sukhoi SU-26MM Special Edition (SE) is the first giant-scale aerobatic plane from Hangar 9 that is fully equipped with servos, servo arms, linkages and fuel tank preinstalled. Designed by world-class competition pilot and designer Mike McConville, the Hangar 9 Sukhoi SU-26MM SE has low wing loading and excellent high aileron authority enabling the plane to perform fast rolls and extreme 3D maneuvers. The Sukhoi SU-26MM SE is also perfectly matched with the Evolution® 80 or DA85 for excellent acceleration and climb performance. This 33% scale Sukhoi SU-26MM SE is constructed from durable, lightweight balsa and plywood with an attention-getting UltraCote® trim scheme, for pilots who want to build less and fly more – allowing them to truly get from box to torque roll in one day!
• Equipped with Spektrum 6030 high-torque servos
• Hangar 9 Aluminum heavy-duty servo arms preinstalled
• Hangar 9 Pilot figure and canopy preinstalled
• Fuel tank plumbed and preinstalled
• Mike McConville design with unique trim scheme and fiberglass cowling and wheel pants
• Low wing loading with incredible aileron authority for competition-level 3D performance