We just got in this new press release on the DX7s check out what it offers.
We can’t wait to get one in and try it out.
The Spektrum DX7s is the feature-rich, 7-Channel radio you’ve been waiting for. From the way it feels in your hands, to the SimpleScroll™ programming wheel and oversized LCD screen, the DX7s is innovative and easy to use. The built-in telemetry gives you real-time information on your model’s battery voltage, signal quality, airspeed, altitude and more. The DX7s also has an SD card reader for easy software updates and model setups. Included is Spektrum AirWare™ software featuring all the programming functions an airplane or heli pilot could want without having to be an expert to use them.
- Superior ergonomic design for balance and comfort
- Built-in telemetry supplying vital model feedback (telemetry module sold separately)
- Quad-bearing gimbles providing smooth control
- Spektrum AirWare™ featuring innovations like ModelMatch™ and ServoSync™ technologies
- AR8000 8-Channel DSMX™ Receiver with Remote Receiver
- 4.8V 2000mAh NiMH Transmitter Battery Pack
- SD Card
The Spektrum Data Interface allowing easy model setups, memory and updates
Besides advanced DSMX™ technology and an impressive list of programming features for airplanes and helicopters, the DX7s gives you the unparalleled situational awareness of Spektrum telemetry technology. Its balanced weight, smooth, quad-bearing gimbals and rubber grips provide a sense of comfort and precision that is second to none. You also get the intuitive SimpleScroll™ programming interface and the clarity of a large LCD screen. And you’ll always be up-to-date with the latest Spektrum AirWare™ software thanks to the Spektrum Data Interface SD card reader.
If you want more information visit the Spektrum site: