It seems every time I check the mail room, there’s a box waiting for me from the folks at Horizon Hobby Dist. This time I opened up the box for the new UM F-27Q Stryker 180 BNF a smaller version of the popular Stryker F-27Q. With all the same great features and awesome flight performance as its bigger brother, the new mini Stryker comes with the Spektrum AR6400NBL DSM2 receiver/5A BL ESC unit installed just waiting for you to bind it to your DSM2/DSMX compatible radio.
Also included are:
- Powerful E-flite 3000Kv 180 brushless outrunner motor (installed)
- Functional twin rudders
- Spektrum AS2000L long-throw servos (installed)
- Damage-resistant rubber nose
- Custom 3.75×3 propeller ( installed)
- Concealed battery compartment with magnetic hatch
- Stunning Quique Somenzini trim scheme
- 2S 200 mAh 25C Li-Po Battery
- 2-cell DC balancing charger
The new Ultra Micro Series F-27Q Stryker 180 packs delivers exhilarating speed and climb performance just like the big F-27Q. All you need is a 4-plus channel DSM2- or DSMX-compatible transmitter with elevon mixing, dual rates, and exponential programming.
Watch for a review coming soon!