Add your unique perspective to the Model Airplane News content mix! We’re looking for flightline reporters to share news and happenings from local RC clubs and events. If you enjoy attending RC fun-flys and competitions, taking photos and getting the inside story on planes and pilots, we hope you’ll consider joining us. Team members will get a special Model Airplane News golf shirt and baseball cap, a featured blog on our website and, of course, unlimited bragging rights.
Team member responsibilities:
- Attend & report on at least 4 RC events each calendar year.
- Submit timely digital text & high-quality digital images (video also welcome!).
- Represent Model Airplane News in a positive & professional manner.
To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Name, mailing address, phone number
- Brief bio telling us how long you’ve been flying RC, what kinds of planes or helis you like best and why you’d be a great MAN flightline reporter.
- Sample of coverage of a recent event or weekend at your club field, with 10 images (each less than 100KB) and @250 words.
- Photo of you at the flying field.
We appreciate your interest and look forward to hearing from you!