HobbyPeople SpyHawk

Jul 13, 2012 8 Comments by
Video Posts

Radio Control Car Action is the #1 RC magazine. More readers trust RC Car Action to provide them with the latest information and newest product reviews than any other RC publication. Published by Air Age Media, the largest multi-media company dedicated to enthusiasts of radio-control cars, planes and boats, aviation and diecast collecting, RC CAR Action is distributed around the world. With its network of six category-leading magazines plus special issues, books, DVDs, 10 websites, The Radio Control Show (a weekly web broadcast) and RCX, the world’s largest radio control expo, Air Age Media reaches more than one million drivers, fliers and collectors.

8 Responses to “HobbyPeople SpyHawk”

1. jim wilkinson says:

IMPRESSIVE,DON’T LIKE THE RAP TYPE MUSIC,IT NOT FOR US OLD (77) YEARS OLD PILOTS..

2. QJC says:

Impressive if it works as advertised. Lose the Rap Music.

3. Dale says:

I like the music AND that Pretty Smile!

4. Joe says:

Joe…. I agree that music got to go, if you want to sell this product.

5. Chuck says:

Dale I agree with you the music is great and I am 76 years old. The plane should sell itself and not the music.

Chuck

6. Webster P says:

Multiplex / Hitec should have had this 5 years ago based on the “an idiot can fly it” Easy Star or Easy Cub, but Multiplex is plagued with Inept management and a big fat habit of being too damn slow to Up-innovate and get products to market. Now every 2-bit Chinese warehouse factory has cloned and improved on what Multiplex started and for all we know now, Multiplex is probably near or out of business.

Now whether this model is reliable is a big question, my experience with various Chinese and Vietnamese made junk from Hobby People / Global Distributors is not very good.

7. Ted Santos says:

Ted

I like the plane. I think it’s fun-tastic. I don’t care for that type of music.

8. Chuck H. says:

For the first time in five yrs of marriage my wife wants an airplane and that speaks for itself. She likes the idea of seeing the ground from the air. Hope we get more women into the sport.