RC Dragonfly Spycraft [VIDEO]

Nov 14, 2012 8 Comments by

This micro UAV can fly and hover using its four-wing design. The brainchild of engineers at Georgia Tech, the TechJect Dragonfly is 6 inches long, weighs around 25 g (0.88 oz) and is powered by a 250mAh lithium polymer battery that provides hover times of 8-10 minutes and a hybrid (hover/flight) time of 25 to 30 minutes. Check out the video!

Debra Cleghorn, Featured News

8 Responses to “RC Dragonfly Spycraft [VIDEO]”

1. Kiran says:

Very very futuristic model. Can be used in various places and for various purposes. Hats off to you guys. I will love to have at least one of these. I am a RC plane lover n would like to fly this….best of luck…
    Kiran

2. karthik says:

Really OSM ,, Will get one for sure when it is launched..

3. Harold J. Coleman says:

You can get one today for as little as $119 on the website http://www.indiegogo.com/robotdragonfly

4. Doug says:

Awesome. Hats off to you guys. I definitely want to fly one.

5. Chris says:

Looks good, but is it only useable inddors or on sunny summer Sundays? Does it have the power to stand up to wind and weather? Surprised the military guys and ex pilots in the video didn’t mention this.

6. Michael LeBlanc says:

Very cool. I will get one.

7. Garry says:

I also would like to know if it has to be completely calm, no wind, or can it handle a light breeze? I have tried to fly a Blade Scout CX micro coaxial helicopter, Gross Weight: 0.60 oz (17g), outdoors when it felt like there was no wind at all and it was being carried away on air currents.

8. Ron says:

After spending 1million dollars, is the airforce really going to let you sell this to the public?