World’s Most Impressive Turbine Powered RC Scale Jet

Aug 01, 2013 8 Comments by

worldJet2

Originally debuted at the 9th Jet World Masters championship in 2011, the RusJet model Yak-130 designed and produced by Vitaly Robertus was recognized for its level of accuracy and it set a standard in its class never before achieved. This model managed to receive a highest static score ever. Well, not to be out done for the new World Masters Jet event a new RusJet Yak-130 has been built. Here’s a sneak peek of the NEW Yak 130 model that will compete at the 2013Jet World Masters at the Meiringen Airbase in Switzerland.

Special Thanks to RusJet for this amazing footage.

Featured News, Gerry Yarrish

Senior Technical Editor About Me: I have a lifelong passion for all things scale, and I love to design, build and fly scale RC airplanes. With 20 plus years as part of the Air Age family of magazines, I love producing Model Airplane News and Electric Flight.

8 Responses to “World’s Most Impressive Turbine Powered RC Scale Jet”

1. Richard says:

This jet takes scale modeling to a whole new level. He has access to some very high tech equipment to create such a masterpiece. Kind of makes me ashamed of my little foamies!!.

2. Reto Schilliger says:

Come to Meiringen Air Base, Switzerland, to see Vitaly Robertus compete against 63 other jets from 18 national teams, including the US! Event is from August 21 to August 31, 2013, with an opening air show on Saturday, August 24. For more information in German and English check http://www.jwm2013.com and our facebook page. Looking forward to seeing jet modelling enthusiasts from all over the world!

3. Racindavid says:

Absolutely spectacular !

4. GM Tech says:

Is that pilot figure alittle on the small side?

• Dave Cooper says:

think about your question, its not a small aircraft and with that exact attention to scale detail is he going to make a mistake like making the pilot too small, I dont think so.

5. Frank says:

GM Tech,
    I think the small pilot is in training for Iran’s new stealth jet.

6. Garrie Taylor says:

Fantastic airplane and video !!

7. John Mitchell says:

That was incredible. His amount of detail was spectacular. His abilities are really special and I’m pleased this was shared with all. Wow…