As we get ready to celebrate Thanksgiving, our thoughts naturally turn to those items we couldn’t live without. Here’s a top 10 list of things of what the editors and contributors of Model Airplane News and Electric Flight appreciate having. What RC/modeling innovations are you thankful for?
Almost-ready-to-fly planes. Building is fun, but you’ve got to love having a plane flight-ready in a weekend (or just a few hours)!
- Accelerator. Sure, CA dries fast, but it’s even faster with this magic spray!
- Quadcopters. Big, small, aerobatic, stable, cameras, camera-free … they’re the bees’ knees!
- Realistic flight simulators. Finally, a way to keep your skills up during the winter!
- EPP foamies. Who doesn’t love a plane that’s nearly indestructible?
- Transmitters with mixes already programmed in.
- Brushless motors and LiPo batteries. Fly anywhere, anytime!
- In-flight telemetry, especially for battery power.
- Electric retracts.
- And last, but not least … YOU, the best readers on the planet!