Oops! Crash Compilation Video

Feb 20, 2014 10 Comments by

From mid-airs to low-power hand-launches to FPV dives into the turf, this video has it all, and what’s more, the pilots never stop having fun. Take a few minutes to watch this clip and you’ll be laughing along with them, guaranteed! Thanks to AirInvestigation for posting this on YouTube.

Uncategorized

10 Responses to “Oops! Crash Compilation Video”

1. Ross Tinney says:

Hope I don’t have a crash like my last one with my Cessna 182 Sky Trainer.

2. Antique Pilot says:

Disappointed that MAN would perpetuate this kind of “humor”…its content is usually better than this. Sorry to be a wet blanket, but having been struck and seriously injured by an out of control model several years ago, I’d remind everybody that RC models are potentially dangerous, even lethal, projectiles. And a couple of the “modelers” here don’t look like the sharpest knives in the drawer. I’d definitely sit down and watch if they were flying anywhere near me!!!

3. John Mitchell says:

Fun to watch on some, difficult to understand the ‘why’ on others, disappointing that the one cuss word couldn’t have been edited out (sh*t) so my young son didn’t have to hear it. Please clean it up next time for everyone to watch and enjoy.

4. Hollywood says:

So these guys just get together and crash airplanes??

5. Hugo Mambour says:

Bad pilots and bad mentality…

6. Patrick says:

Stuff like this is a great way to get our hobby shut down. You should know better than to encourage foolishness like this!!

7. Larry says:

I thought it was all hilarious! Lighten up “antique pilot”. You’re not getting out of life alive!

8. John Van says:

A learning moment, what caused the crash ? I would think control reversal.

9. Ammon says:

I buzz myself all the time! Some of these are hilarious piloting, and balance/aerodynamic issues! I like watching others crash, it’s much more entertaining, and it makes me feel better about my crashes :)

10. John S says:

I too am disappointed with this expose’. Knowing there is $300 or so and often many hours of labor in the air I am surprised anyone would be any laughing about a crash. Yes, crashes occasionally happen for various reasons and I have had a few happen to me. I know that losing an aircraft doesn’t feel good and I wouldn’t appreciate anyone laughing about it.