NiceSky models are as easy on the eyes as they are easy to fly! Two models — the Decathlon Scout and DHC-2 Beaver — offer a choice of landing gear options. Or modelers can fly sorties at the local park or field with the warbird styling of the F-4U Corsair. And because they’re brushless transmitter-ready aircraft, one only has to supply the radio and LiPo battery. For an easy, enjoyable flying experience, all pilots need is a NiceSky — and ideal weather conditions are good to have, too!
FEATURES:Quick and easy assembly
- Predictable flying characteristics
- Lots of scale detail
- The Decathlon Scout and DHC-2 Beaver both offer two landing gear options: conventional gear for using an airstrip and floats for water takeoffs and landings
- The F-4U Corsair boasts a 4-blade prop, panel lines, machine guns and air intakes
- All come with brushless motor, ESC, servos and receiver already installed, and all three have a 26.8 wingspan (680 mm)
- As display-worthy as they are fun to fly!
NSYA1020 Decathlon Scout w/Floats. $139.99
NSYA1040 DHC-2 Beaver w/Floats . 139.99
NSYA1060 F-4U Corsair. 129.99