A great looking and handy sized semi-scale model of the renowned Sbach 342 aerobatic plane that neatly falls between profile all foam models and fully built-up balsa 3D models and a fabulous model to dip a toe into the world of 3D flying.
The model features an EPP skin over a plywood and carbon fiber built-up structure making it super-light, strong and flexible where needed to shrug off the minor knocks of everyday flying, while retaining scale looks with its fully sectioned cowling, curved canopy, symmetrical air-foil and smooth lines.
The Sbach 342 has huge control surfaces, which combined with the ultra-light airframe allows for anything from lively sport flying to all-out 3D flying, with prop hanging, spins, tumbles and harriers all within the models capability.
A good quality hardware pack is included, with all of the required parts to complete the airframe ready for your choice of servos, receiver, ESC and motor.
The HobbyKing™ Sbach 342 is a quick to build one piece model with good access to the motor, battery and radio gear so that it can be ready to fly at a moment’s notice whenever the opportunity arises!
- Fully built-up EPP/light plywood constructed fuselage
- Pre-formed wire landing gear
- Fully sectioned cowl and canopy
- Optional side force generators
- Symmetrical airfoil
- Strong, one piece construction
Flying weight: 630g with battery
- Sbach 342 EPP/plywood ARF airplane
- All necessary hardware
- Assembly manual
- Your own 4~6CH transmitter and receiver
- 9~14g servos x 4 (metal gear digital servos recommended)
- 22~28mm brushless outrunner motor (900~1100KV)
- 30~40A brushless ESC
- 8~10 x 4.7 propeller
- 1000-1300mAh 11.1V (3s) LiPoly battery
9420000003-0 – $69.76