The most advanced indoor competition (F3P-AP-13 class), contains a maneuver that builds on some of the fundamentals of loop variations. Maneuver 7 in this category is a loop with two quarter rolls performed in opposite directions. While this may seem simple, the maneuver is rather complex and difficult to execute properly.
Even though this maneuver is intended for indoor precision aerobatic competition, the setup process for both an indoor aircraft and an outdoor park flyer are similar…
MODEL AIRPLANE NEWS PREMIUM members can access articles on flying advanced aerobatics like this Spiced Up Loop. When you become a member, you’ll get instant online access to our back-issue archives, the latest Model Airplane News Digital Editions, all of our newsstand-only special issues, and much more.
Membership includes exclusive access to our enormous collection of RC information.
- 7+ years of digital editions of Model Airplane News
- Flight Journal and Model Airplane News special issue digital editions, previously only available on newsstands
- Free access to our magazine app through the iTunes Store – get Model Airplane News on your mobile or tablet device
- Aerobatic flight technique video lessons for plane & helicopter pilots
- Contests & giveaways only for members
- 30 years of Model Airplane News archives
- 10 years of Electric Flight archives
- 5% off ALL Air Age Store purchases every time you shop