- 4IN1 ESC w/BEC – Super Small & Light architecture
- Highly Integrated architecture: This XRotor 4IN1 Micro ESC not only includes 4 high-performance 20A ESCs, 1 built-in BEC, but also output ports for powering peripherals like FC, camera, and a port for FC checking current and voltage in real time. The highly integrated structure makes the installation and wiring simple and clean.
- Direction Reversal via TX: Rotation direction of every motor can be set via transmitter. This saves the trouble of re-soldering after connected/soldered motors to the ESC freely and found motor runs in reverse.
- Performance: High performance 32-bit ARM processor (with the operating frequency of up to 48MHz), built-in drive ICs, imported quality MOSFETs, 3-ounce copper and 6 layers of PCBs guarantees less heat, higher efficiency and rapider response.
- Ultra high efficiency & rapid response – 6 layers of PCBs and other quality components guarantees less heat.
- Motor Block-up Protection: This XRotor 20A 4IN1 Micro ESC cuts off its output to motor immediately when it detects the motor shaft is locked up.
Oneshot125, Oneshot42 & Multishot Modes Ready
Supports regular throttle signals (with the frequency of up to 621Hz), Oneshot125 (125-250µs) high-speed throttle signals (with the real-time frequency of up to 3.8KHz), also Oneshot42 (42-81µs) and Multishot (2-25µs) super High-speed throttle signals. All this makes communication between FC and ESC more agile, throttle linearity smoother, and throttle response extremely faster
DEO Technology/Active Freewheeling
The DEO (Driving Efficiency Optimization) technology implemented in the ESC has multiple advantages:
Active braking. When reducing the throttle amount, the motor will decelerate very quickly. This feature enables pilots to more easily perform all maneuvers like sharp turns, altitude changes, and sudden braking.
Higher driving efficiency, longer flight time.
Lower ESC temperature and a more reliable operation