Model Airplane News Executive editor. About me: I’m a publishing professional who has a passion for aviation and RC, and I love creating issues, books and a website that help RC pilots to enjoy this sport even more. I admire scale aircraft and enjoy the convenience of flying smaller electrics.
Latest Posts by the Author
- Easy Workshop Tips
- One of a kind Soviet bomber takes flight
- 1/3.2-Scale Formidable Fighter
- Speedy Green Machine
- Must-Know Soldering Tips
- More Great Workshop Tips
- Monster Scale Victor Bomber
- Shop Tips (aka putting the vegetable peeler to good use)
- Showoff Move: Negative Snap from an Inverted Climb
- Monster Scale L-39 Albatross
- Tips & Tricks
- Pro tips to a perfect 4-point roll!
- 4 Favorite Shop Tips
- Spirit of St. Louis
- Super Scale Radial Engine — Building a round powerhouse for a P-47
- 7 Great Workshop Tips
- It’s National Aviation Day!
- 10 Top Shop Tips
- Super-Scale Spitfire