Model Airplane News Executive editor. About me: I’m a publishing professional who has a passion for aviation and RC, and I love creating issues, books and a website that help RC pilots to enjoy this sport even more. I admire scale aircraft and enjoy the convenience of flying smaller electrics.
Latest Posts by the Author
- Flight of the Pterodactyl
- Huge Honey Bee Homebuilt
- Huge, 14-foot-span Heinkel 111
- 8 Great Workshop Tips
- 5 Unique Uses for Clothespins
- Super-Scale STOL
- 8 Great Shop Tips
- Incredibly Realistic Fw 190
- Tips from the Workshop
- Giant Aerobat Puts on a Show
- Why you should keep a toothbrush in your workshop & other tips!
- Workshop Tips
- Back to Basics: Tips for a Great-Running Gas Engine
- Mr. Top Gun: Peter Goldsmith & his F-104 Starfighter
- Top Gun Live from the Flightline!
- Indoor Antonov AN-225
- RC Math: 1 Mustang + 1 Mustang = 1 F-82
- Soviet Space Duo
- Big Blast from the Past — Bücker Jungmeister
- Fantastic Ford Trimotor