A world-class RC aerobatic pilot, he has flown in and won many national competitions including the XFC and the Don Lowe Masters. His columns “Let’s Talk Giant Scale” in Model Airplane News and “Aerobatics Made Easy” in Electric Flight address in detail all you need to know to improve your piloting and building skills.
Latest Posts by the Author
- Flight Technique: Cobra with 1/2 Rolls
- Let’s Talk Fuel Lines!
- Fly a reverse Cuban-8 with half rolls
- Learn the Slip to Landing
- FLY THE AVALANCHE: 4 simple steps to this impressive move
- Master the Rolling Loop
- Install a Smoke System
- Fly the Harrier: 4 steps to success!
- 5 Easy Steps to the Knife-Edge Spin
- Multi-Servo Control Surface Setup Made Easy
- Fly the Figure M: two stall turns with a twist
- 5 Steps to Fly the Knife-Edge Spin
- Fly this updated loop!
- Hot move: negative snap from inverted climb
- Gasoline Engine Adjustments
- Master the Stall Turn Thrust-Line Setup
- 5 Easy Steps To Flying The Knife-Edge Spin
- The Need for Tail Bracing
- Ignition and Electrical Component Safety!
- Control Surface Deflection Accuracy