The E-flite® Blade® CP Pro 2 has just taken the RTF 3D micro electric helicopter to the next level. It’s the industry’s only fully 3D-capable RTF micro heli that performs aerobatics like backward hurricanes and piro flips right out of the box. Loaded with incredible features and an unmatched level of out-of-the-box 3D performance, the Blade CP Pro 2 is a 3D machine to reckon with.
The high-power 370 main motor offers brushless-like performance, while the direct-drive N60 tail motor and G110 heading lock gyro offer incredibly locked-in tail control. The included E-flite HP6DSM 6-channel transmitter features full-range Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2 technology, that, along with the factory-installed Spektrum AR6100 receiver, provides the locked-in, interference-free performance DSM is known for. A 2-in-1 control unit offers complete control of the main and tail motors, while three DS75 digtal sub-micro servos deliver precise CCPM control of the Bell-Hiller mixing equipped rotor head.
From its feature-packed design to the level of quality and performance, intermediate to advanced pilots will enjoy testing their aerobatic skills on the Blade CP Pro 2. Never before has so much 3D aerobatic capability been available in an RTF micro CP class helicopter—right out of the box, no additional parts or upgrades required.
- 100% assembled and test-flown at the factory
- Includes everything you need to fly, right from the box
- HP6DSM 6-channel transmitter with full-range Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DSM2™ technology, flight mode, throttle hold, dual rate switches and more
- Factory-installed Spektrum AR6100 receiver, 2-in-1 control unit and DS75 digital sub-micro servos offer precise and powerful control
- High-power 370 main motor with heat sink provides brushless-like performance
- Direct-drive N60 tail motor and G110 micro heading lock gyro offer incredibly locked-in tail control
- 3S 11.1V 800mAh Li-Po battery and DC Li-Po balancing charger
- CCPM control and Bell-Hiller mixing offer lightning-fast cyclic response and full 3D aerobatic capability
- Plug-and-Play compatibility with brushless power systems
EFLH1350 – $249.99