When the first Cub was introduced in 1937, it was with the dream that everyone should fly and the Cub could give everyone that
freedom. Now with the release of the Flyzone Micro Super Cub RTF, any pilot, experienced or not, can fly this aviation classic. Its wingspan is just under 18 inches and the micro-sized Super Cub can use almost any open area as a flying field; parks, playgrounds, backyards or even a gymnasium. In addition, since the Super Cub arrives complete, pilots can be on their way to the airfield in next to no time! Check out some of its main features:
- Nothing left to buy – even the “AA” radio batteries are included!
- Factory-finished and complete with wing struts, fairings and tailwheel
- All onboard gear is pre-installed and flight-ready
- A 3.7V 130mAh LiPo pack delivers up to 10 minutes of flight time and recharges on the radio
- Comes with an included Tactic 2.4GHz radio.
Wingspan: 17.7 in (450 mm)
Length: 13.2 in (335 mm)
RTF Weight: 1.0 oz (20 g)
Price: $79.99 and it will be available late August.