“Edge of your seat” performance!
A popular competitor on the Unlimited Class aerobatic circuit and at internationally televised air races, the Edge 540 excels at 3D aerobatics and precision maneuvers! Designed to be both lightweight and durable, the Great Planes 27% Edge 540 ARF is also capable of extreme aerobatics as well as precision maneuvers . Large control surfaces and full deflection throws enable the Edge 540 to react quickly to 3D control inputs, with independent servos for consistent yaw and pitch control. The beautifully molded fiberglass cowl and wheel pants are expertly painted to match the trim scheme. Great Planes has captured every detail of this spirited performer in a stunning replica that is a worthy addition to the Performance Series of expertly engineered R/C models!
- Outstanding manufacturing, parts fit and prefabrication allow the Performance Series Edge 540 to be flight ready in about 20-25 hours.
- Knife edge, high alpha, inverted, upright these and any other extreme maneuvers are at the pilots command!
- Rudder servos can be mounted in the fuselage for a lightweight pull-pull setup or in the tail for a shorter, more direct linkage.
- Composite landing gear evenly distributes landing stresses with a flowing shape that enhances the plane’s overall appearance.
- Unparalleled quality in an ARF, plus genuine Great Planes brand hardware.
For more information please visit: www.greatplanes.com