2.4 GHz radio & 2 batteries – everything included – $99.99
14-1/2″ wingspan, 13″ long, 35 sq. in. wing area, 1.1 oz. flying weight. Ready to fly right out of the box. Comes with 2 flight batteries to keep you flying. The transmitter is a 2.4 GHz 4-channel radio. The Spitfire is completely built and decorated in authentic Royal Air Force colors and includes a pre-installed geared, brushed motor, receiver and proportional servos.
Model can be flown indoors or outdoors in calm winds. Designed with the sport flyer in mind – pilots will enjoy the stable flight characteristics, durability, and great scale details. Landing gear are removable, airplane can be flown with or without it. Use the included display stand to showcase your WWII Fighter.
A Micro P-51D Mustang is also available.
Micro RAF Spitfire Highlights:
- Comes with everything needed to fly, all in one box
- Realistic scale features include clear canopy, strut covers, and authentic graphics
- Includes 2 single-cell Lithium batteries that charge from transmitter
- 3-Channel control: throttle, ailerons and elevator
- Proportional servo controls for smooth, responsive flight
- Geared motor with plenty of power for ground take-offs
- Lightweight, durable foam construction
- For sport to intermediate pilots
- 8 to 10 minute flight times
- Display stand included
- Complete line of replacement parts available
Micro Spitfire Specs:
- Wingspan: 14-1/2″
- Length: 13″
- Wing Area: 35 sq. in.
- Flying Weight: 1.1 oz.