Servo arms are a critical, yet often overlooked, component of an aircraft’s setup. They are a component that is often selected at the last moment in an aircraft’s assembly, however are quick to receive blame any time there is loss of control of the aircraft.
A quick glance at these arms reveals beautiful execution of a very simple item, but once you get past the stunning blue anodized skin, the attention to detail becomes quite visible. Each arm is carefully machined from the highest quality aluminum bar stock to the tightest of tolerances. They are much thicker than typical aluminum servo arms for better shear and tensional strength. The hubs are even thicker than the arms for maximum strength and surface contact with the servo’s output gear. Also a unique feature to the hubs is the secure, locking clamp design that will tighten to your servo to virtually eliminate any mechanical slop, yet release for easy removal from the servo with no tools, scraped knuckles, bent arms, or bad words uttered.
Polished, bevel-cut edges and laser-engraved JR logo add the finishing touches to the arms and give an appearance that is several levels above anything else in the market with performance to match. Try a set out on your new project. We’re sure you’ll feel the difference!
- Machined from the highest quality aluminum bar stock.
- Thicker design with reinforced center for maximum strength in critical applications such as hard 3D with giant scale airplanes
- Unique locking clamp design locks onto servo output shaft with zero slop, yet allows for easy removal
- Anodized turquoise for beautiful appearance, and protection from oxidization.
- Polished, beveled corners relieve stress risers resulting in higher strength and better appearance
Aluminum HD Single Servo Arm
JRPA05205 | $18.99 MAP
Aluminum HD Double Servo Arm
JRPA05206 | $21.99 MAP
Aluminum HD 3D Double Servo Arm
JRPA05207 | $24.99 MAP