The magnificent form of one of WWII’s most dominant fighter planes, the P-51 MUSTANG, takes to the skies again with this huge 90-class scale recreation. In addition to dynamic fighter performance, the unmistakable P-51 style and form has been recreated in all its imposing detail including robust retracts and flaps. Also, other key components have been optimized for R/C flight performance. While the large size produces a calm and controlled flight style, the throttle can be opened up to generate the agile stunt flight of a fighter plane with the sporty flying characteristics ideal for intermediate to advanced fliers. As the fuselage is mostly pre-assembled and the detailed main wing shape (always a challenge to recreate by hand) is also complete with coloring, the finished model exudes quality workmanship all over. When in the air or on display, every aspect of Kyosho’s MUSTANG 90 will deliver a satisfied smile to any proud owner.
- ARF – Main components are factory assembled so only a short time needed to finish.
- Lightweight – Features lightweight balsa structure. Detailed characteristics of the shape are recreated in the pre-built fuselage.
- Wrinkle Resistant Film – Pre-covered in wrinkle-resistant lightweight film of the highest quality, printed with pre-drawn partition lines.
- Pre Colored Cowling – Pre colored FRP cowling.
- Easy Transportation – Features two-sided main and tail wings come apart for convenient transportation.
- No Compromise – The Mustang�s distinguishing wing platform has been recreated without compromise. The wing design delivers lightweight maneuverability as well as lift and stability.
- Retractable Landing Gear – Retractable undercarriage brings the unique style of the MUSTANG back to life. Also includes linkage parts and requires no difficult steps in getting airborne.
- Take Control – Features simple flaps just like the original that deliver great control in takeoffs and landings as well as excellent flight maneuverability.
- Easy Servo Mounting – Elevator and rudder servo can be mounted either inside the fuselage or on the tail section. The center of gravity can also be adjusted according to your engine type.
- Engine Mount
- 420cc Fuel tank
- Retractable undercarriage
- Rudder connected tailwheel
- Linkage parts
Required For Operation
- R/C system / 7-channel, 9-servo for airplanes (aileron / elevator / flaps x 2 each, 1 for retracts)
- Engine / 2-cycle 90-class, 4-cycle 110-120 class
- Propeller / D15xP8-D18xP6
- 95mm diameter aluminum spinner
- Engine starting tools and fuel
- Batteries for R/C system
|Part #:||11892B (SQS P-51D Mustang 90 ARF)|
Available: April 09