Nick Ziroli Plans Distributes PST Jets
Nick Ziroli Plans is now distributing two impressive all-composite ARF turbine powered jets from PST Jets.
The first jet, debuted at the 2007 Top Gun scale invitational, is the new 1/4.8-scale F-84 Thunderjet. This 1950s era jet has a span of 90.5 inches and is 82.7 inches long. Dry weight is 31 pounds and it is designed for 27 to 32 pound thrust turbine engines.
- Composite airframe with formers and equipment trays installed
- Vacuum-formed wing panels with fiberglass/balsa sandwich construction
- Flap and Aileron hinge slots factory cut for accuracy and speedy construction
- Servo bays and hatches factory cut into wings
- Aluminum wing joiners installed
- Stabilizer with support tube and anti-rotation pins installed
- Pre-assembled fuel cell
- Elevator and rudder servo mounts installed
- Hardware package includes all hinging and control rods
Optional Scale Landing Gear($1,599)
- Includes scale gear, retracts, struts and wheels
- Brake system
- All air-lines, valves, tanks, and accessories required
Recommended engine ($2,895)PST J1300R
lass=MsoNormal style=”MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt”>Ni-Cd, Ni-MH, Lead-acid, Lead-gel, Li-FePo4, Li-Ion, Li-Po
Plug-in circuit board with USB interface, temperature sensor input, two switched outputs (for fan and flashing light), plus associated USB lead, temperature sensor, two leads with connectors fitted. 5V-SIO as standard Interface.
Six models to choose from.
Price range from:289.00 to 574.00U$
For more info please check out www.icare-rc.com !/o:p>