The AR8010T, AR9030T & AR9320T receivers are feature-packed, 8Ch & 9Ch receivers with integrated full-range telemetry. All 3 come with built-in connection ports for RPM, Flight Pack Voltage and Temperature sensors as well as an X-Bus port for additional telemetry options. No sensor is required to receive flight Log or receiver pack voltage telemetry data.
If you have a DSMX/DSM2® transmitter capable of 11ms frame rates, all 3 receivers will deliver lightning-fast input-to-output response that is perfect for high-performance applications like 3D helis and airplanes. The AR8010T includes 1 and the AR9030T includes 2 DSMX remote receivers that allow you take advantage of Spektrum™ MultiLink™ technology (AR9230 includes 1 DSMX carbon fuse remote receiver). This patented technology eliminates the reflected signal fading and antenna blind spots that can affect all 2.4GHz systems.
The AR9320T was designed specifically for carbon fuselage aircraft and includes a special antenna design that overcomes RF limitations by allowing you to route the antennas through the side of the fuselage to the outside of the aircraft. The AR9320T also includes a built in variometer sensor automatically senses barometric pressure in order to determine rate of climb and provides altitude above ground level (AGL) with no calibration required.
- Compatible with all Spektrum DSMX transmitters
- Compact design fits most parkflyer size and larger aircraft
- Capable of 11ms frame rates
- Integrated telemetry with built-in ports for RPM, flight pack voltage, temperature sensors and X-bus for telemetry sensor expansion
- Receiver pack voltage and flight log data available without the need for additional sensors
- Dual antenna’s for optimal RF performance
- Extended antenna’s designed for optimal performance with carbon fuselage aircraft (AR9320T only)
- The AR9320T also includes a built in variometer sensor automatically senses barometric pressure in order to determine rate of climb and provides altitude above ground level (AGL) with no calibration required.
SPMAR8010T – 8CH Air Integrated Telemetry Receiver – $79.99
SPMAR9030T – 9CH Air Integrated Telemetry Receiver – $119.99
SPMAR9320T – 9CH Carbon Fuse Integrated Telemetry RX – $149.99
See more posts about Spektrum