New to soaring? Have years of flight experience under your belt? Regardless of your skill level, the Vista BL is a superior electric sailplane. It’s just as capable of slow-and-steady gliding as it is chasing thermals!
A factory-installed 1000kV brushless motor and LiPo-compatible 30A brushless ESC allow the Vista BL to aggressively climb to thermaling altitudes in a few seconds. The plane’s low parts count helps keep assembly time down to a mere 2-3 hours. Afactory-applied trim scheme helps the Vista BL stand out in the air – and on the flying field.
- Aggressive climbs to thermal-catching altitudes in seconds.
- Powerful 1000kV brushless motor and LiPocompatible 30A brushless ESC provide a wide flight envelope.
- Lightweight, built-up balsa/ply construction.
- Factory-covered in colorful, quality heat-shrink film.
- Prehinged tail surfaces and factory-installed control horns.
- Spacious interior for installation of micro or standard servos.
- Convenient, quick-access battery hatch.
- 12×6.5” folding propeller.
- Low parts count for fast, trouble-free assembly.
Wingspan: 78.5 in (1,995 mm)
Wing Area: 678 in² (43.7 dm²)
Wing Loading: 7.5-8 oz/ft² (23-24 g/dm²)
Length: 41 in (1,040 mm)
Weight: 35-38 oz (992-1,077 g)
4-channel radio w/2 mini or standard servos, 11.1V 1800mAh-2200mAh LiPo battery & charger
TOWA4020 – $129.99
Available: Late October