Built and flown by Jürgen Schönle, this eight-motor model has over a 13-foot wingspan yet weighs just under 11 pounds, thanks to its foam and carbon-fiber construction. The 1/22-scale aircraft is powered by a single 3S, 4000mAh LiPo! Jurgen spent only a month building this model. Howard Hughes would be proud! Thanks to RC Media World for taking this video at the seaplane event in Edersee, Germany earlier this month.
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- RC Airplanes — Beginner tips: Easy Engine Cowls
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager
- Video workshop Tip — Making Strong Splices in Balsa Sheeting