Would you believe over 2,000 rivets hold this beautiful airframe together? Just like its full-size big brother, this 230-inch-span scale aircraft has aluminum sheet covering. A Moki 420cc 5-cylinder radial engine spinning a custom 40-inch prop lets it fly at speeds of up to 60mph. Thanks to Pete and Dean Coxon for filming this giant at the LMA Airshow at Cosford, UK!
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- Video workshop Tip — Making Strong Splices in Balsa Sheeting
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- Make Engine Cowls — Easy Beginner tips for RC Airplanes
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager