Wolfgang Rossegger’s 60% scale “Liesel Bach” is a scratch-built project that’s powered by a Moki 400cc engine. The 13-foot-span model weighs around 138 pounds. This great video combines a picture perfect flight with footage taken from the plane’s wing; thanks to RCGiantScalePlanes for posting this on YouTube. You may notice a “knocking” sound from the engine at the end of the flight; an engine manifold fell off but this didn’t affect the landing.
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- RC Airplanes — Beginner tips: Easy Engine Cowls
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager
- Video workshop Tip — Making Strong Splices in Balsa Sheeting