This impressive ARF aerobatic supersatr is intended for 46 to 60cc size gas engines. Manufacturered to the highest quality standard, this reduced version of the 150cc size Carden Edge 540 is in response to many customer requests and it delivers all the same excitement as its larger hangar mate! Perfect for the advanced pilot looking for amazing performance.
- True Carden Aircraft design
- 89″ spanA small 50cc to 60cc version of the popular Carden Aircraft kit
- Carden construction throughout
- Balsa sheeted foam-core wings
- High level of completion to get you flying faster
- Factory hinged control surfaces
- Hinge line gaps sealed
- Giant-scale control horns factory installed
- Fuel tank assembled and installed
- Turnbuckle pushrods included
- Hangar 9® giant-scale hardware included
- Plug-in wing and stabilizer
- Helmet-head pilot figure included
- Painted aluminum landing gear
- Internally mounted fiberglass cowl
Please note: The shipping cost of the Yak 54 is $100 USD. This cost will not be reflected on Checkout. Please call us if you have any questions.
The Hangar 9 Carden Aircraft Edition Yak 54 ARF is a shrunken version of the popular Carden 150cc Yak 54. Carden Aircraft participated in this endeavor by working with Hangar 9 to provide their construction techniques, drawings and designs to be used in the creation of the Hangar 9 Carden Edition Yak 54 ARF.
This level of completion is beyond comparison in the giant-scale market. The kit comes highly prefabricated with the fuel tank assembled, hinges and control horns installed and hinge lines sealed. Constructed from durable, lightweight balsa and foam and covered in genuine UltraCote®, the Yak 54 ARF also boasts a balsa truss fuselage construction and balsa sheeted foam-core wings that is Carden Aircraft construction to a tee.
In addition to the unparalleled level of completion, the Yak 54 ARF also has smart design features such as a two-piece wing and stabstandard on all Carden kitsthat ensures convenient storage and easy transport to the flying field. Also included are top-quality, durable components like the fiberglass cowl and lightweight aluminum landing gear.
At Hangar 9 and Carden Aircraft, we know how you want them to flyand nothing less than first class is acceptable.
- Wing Span:89 in (226.1 cm)
- Overall Length:84 in (213.4 cm)
- Wing Area:1434 sq in (92.8 sq dm)
- Flying Weight:16.75-18.5 lb (7.6-8.4 kg)
- Engine Size:45-60cc gas
- Radio:4+ channels
- Servos:6 servos
Re:The Hangar 9 Carden Aircraft Edition Yak 54 ARF
What is the asking price.
I fly electric.
Do you think I could convert this to electric and do you think two 6 cell lipo, 5000 mah in series could handle the weight.
Comments are closed.