Now what would a bomber be without being able to drop bombs, so that is why Trent Wilhelm added them to this scratch built B-17 Bomber. Now dropping a load of bombs take some time to figure out and Trent came up with a bomb bay that has two built –up slots so that the bombs can be stacks on top of each other. One switch on his transmitter opens the bomb bay doors and the other controls a servo that releases all of the bombs. Now his bombardier Tommy Goodwin did an excellent job of dropping the bombs right on target, making it easy to pick them up.
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- RC Airplanes — Beginner tips: Easy Engine Cowls
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager
- Video workshop Tip — Making Strong Splices in Balsa Sheeting