TG 6100M Heading Lock Gyro &
The TG-6100m is a high performance heading lock gyro and E-CCPM Mixer. Use of the latest Piezoelectric Vibrating Gyroscope sensor eliminates the need for rudder trim changes in flight and provides unmatched performance. With the added feature of E-CCPM (Electronic-Cyclic Collective Pitch Mixing)for use with any 4 channel airplane radio. Now E-CCPM is affordable and available with Futaba, JR, Hitec and Ace R/C radios that have been previously designed for airplane use only.
This is the perfect solution for micro electric powered R/C helicopters. For beginners, it will greatly reduce the learning process; while providing access to new E-CCPM type helicopters without the need to purchase a new radio system.
– Heading lock mode
– Piezoelectric Vibrating Gyroscope
– Remote-controlled gain
– End point adjustment
– Simple wire connector for easy installation
– Small and light weight
Product Name TG6100M Heading Lock Gyro
TG6100M Heading Lock Gyro & E-CCPM Mixer
Available: End of May
Control Digital Proportional Integration Control
Sensor Piezoelectric Vibrating Gyroscope
Voltage DC 4.8~6.V
Operation Temp. -5 ~ 50n'”>
Great Planes RealFlight Flight Training System gives a new spin to RealFlight! RealFlight has always been the fun, risk-free way to learn flying skills on a PC and now it can make a modeler out of anyone! The RealFlight Flight Training System puts the G3.5 simulator software in the same package with a ready-to-fly, entry-level airplane or heli. Potential modelers can develop and practice their skills using RealFlight, then take their model out to the field when they’re ready. It’s the most innovative system for ensuring first-time flying success ever devised!
- RealFlight’s brand name recognition and quality features and graphics have made it the top-selling simulator in the marketplace.
- In today’s economy, getting a great value is important and the Flight Training System saves modelers money while making them more successful.
- It’s the perfect bridge from entry-level to more advanced models: After learning to fly the Cessna 182 or Axe EZ, modelers can use the same RealFlight system to expand their skills with other aircraft.
- The other features of RealFlight will train and entertain – modelers get a complete RealFlight G3.5 simulator with everything from Virtual Flight Instructor to unique experiences such as night flying.
- A choice of airplane and heli versions lets modelers select a Flight Training System with either the 4-channel Cessna 182 airplane or the dual-rotor Axe EZ heli.
GPMZ80** RealFlight G3.5 Flight Training System Cessna 182 Retail:$ 499.99 Street:$259.99
GPMZ81** RealFlight G3.5 Flight Training System Axe EZ Retail:$499.99 Street:$259.99