Aeroworks is proud to add too their line of QUICK BUILD Series Aircraft
Designed with the customer in mind to provide the highest quality, light weight construction and fastest
build time possible. Aeroworks has Raised the Bar. The QB Series is top quality in both design and performance
that has set a new standard for ARF aircraft. With the 75cc Extra 260 QB’s unbeatable stability and precision
flight characteristics it is certain to please both the beginner as well as the advanced competitor.
Designed for both precision and 3D style flying this plane is sure to out perform all other aircraft in its class.
The Extra 260 was designed from the ground up to be a top performing aircraft. Generous control surfaces
and an awesome power to weight ratio make this a plane you’ll want to fly every visit to the field!
Wing span 96 inches.
Wing Area 1625 sq. in.
Fuselage Length 80″ (Rudder to front of cowling)
Fuselage length 85″ ( Rudder to front of spinner)
Weight 20 to 21 lbs
Engine 75cc to 85cc Gas
Radio 8 Channels minimum
- Strong Light Weight Construction
- Complete and Detailed Instruction Manual on CD
- High Resolution Picture folders provide maximum detail
- Painted and Pre mounted 7075 Aluminum Landing gear
- Pre mounted Tail Wheel Assembly
- Complete US Standard Hardware Package Included
- Two piece removable wings and stabs
- Anodized Aluminum Wing and Stab Tubes
- Professionally covered in ULTRACOTE
- Additional UTRACOTE supplied for small patches and repairs
- Clear Covering provided for sealing hinge gaps
- Pre-Hinged from factory (Ready to Fly) No gluing
- One Servo per Wing panel
- One Servo per Elevator Half
- Large control surfaces double beveled for maximum throw
- Pre Mounted Fiberglass Cowl and Wheel Pants
- Pre Mounted and Tinted Canopy / Hatch assembly
- Pre installed and fuel proofed engine box
- Laser marked engine mounting templates
- Bolt In Canister Installation
- All canister mounting hardware included
- Custom DA 85 Engine Mount
- Custom Throw Meter and Deflection Rudder Gage
- Custom Vinyl Decal Set
- 8 to 10 Hours assembly Time