Stir up the pond!
The first of its kind in the RC market, the AquaCraft Mini Thunder Round Nose Hydroplane RTR is perfect for small ponds and lakes. Anyone, no matter his/her skill level can enjoy exciting boat racing with this complete and ready-to-run hydroplane. Simply charge the Mini Thunder’s 1100mAh NiMH battery right at the lake or pond using the included 12V DC charger and modelers are in for a day of fun with friends. Four different colors, plus one white hull, each keyed to a different frequency lets an entire group race at the same time!
- Mini Wedge rudder lets modelers handle the Mini Thunder with authority and comes with a “Break-Away” feature. The rudder will swing back upon impact to help prevent damage.
- High quality components of the Micro Wire drive system deliver plenty of power for the Mini Thunder.
- The open cockpit features a driver, windshield and engine block. The cowl is secured to the hull with powerful magnets.
- A water jacket dissipates heat and extends the life of the 380 motor.
- The mini steering servo is very durable and accessible. The rudder linkage is preinstalled and ready to deliver precise control.
Length: 17.5 in. (444 mm)
Width: 8 in. (203 mm)
Height: 5 in. (126 mm)
RTR Weight: (18.4 oz. (52.1 g)
Motor: AquaCraft 380 water-cooled motor (included)
Radio: AquaCraft 2-channel FM radio (included)
Requires: (8) “AA” batteries for transmitter
AQUB16A1 Mini Thunder Hydroplane Blue Hull A1 Retail: $149.99 Street: $109.99
AQUB16A2 Mini Thunder Hydroplane Red Hull A2 Retail: $149.99 Street: $109.99
AQUB16A3 Mini Thunder Hydroplane Yellow Hull A3 Retail: $149.99 Street: $109.99
AQUB16A4 Mini Thunder Hydroplane Orange Hull A4 Retail: $149.99 Street: $109.99
AQUB16A5 Mini Thunder Hydroplane White Hull A5 Retail: $149.99 Street: $109.99
AVAILABLE: Late April
For more information please visit: www.aquacraftmodels.com