A frequent contributor to Model Airplane News and Electric Flight, Dr. Dave is a true RC enthusiast with over 40 years of flying experiences as well as a private pilot license. He flies and writes about everything from ornithopters to giant-scale aircraft, building and flying an average of 20 planes a year.
Latest Posts by the Author
- Model Airplane Screwdrivers Are Not All the Same!
- Weight and Balance: Find the CG the old fashioned way
- Hitec’s New HS-8360TH, HS8370TH and HS-8380TH
- Beat the heat: remember your density altitude!
- Servo City and the Hitec HTS-Voice
- Sullivan offers Marcy Jones’s Wheel Chocks
- Paralight’s Powered Paraglider Lineup
- Booma RC’s Microprocessor 3-Stage Fail-Safe Ignition Switch
- Booma RC’s Intelliswitch V2
- Booma RC’s Wallaby Switch with Battery Voltage Monitoring
- RedconRC’s 9 Channel 2.4 GHz. Receiver in DSM2/DSMX Compatibility
- Corona’s Digital High Voltage Servos
- VQ Models DHC-2 Beaver Review
- Revolectrix’s Newest 1000W Cellpro PowerLab 6 Battery Workstation
- Blade 450 Heavy-Duty Aluminum Carry Case
- Sullivan Products New Multi Cylinder Onboard Glow Driver
- Sullivan Products Updates Their Multi Fuel Stopper Kit
- Eagle Tree 2D/3D Guardian Stabilizer
- MPI’s LiFe Charging Switch and LED
- Hot Wire Foam Factory Styroplast