Model Airplane News Executive editor. About me: I’m a publishing professional who has a passion for aviation and RC, and I love creating issues, books and a website that help RC pilots to enjoy this sport even more. I admire scale aircraft and enjoy the convenience of flying smaller electrics.
Latest Posts by the Author
- Flying Into The Storm!
- Mini Mustang: Is it scale?
- Tremendous Texan
- Mr. Top Gun, Peter Goldsmith
- Radio Programming Made Easy
- Taming knife-edge flight
- Homemade Big-Block 220cc V4 Powerhouse
- Turn Two Mustangs into an F-82
- Giant Scale Val Takes Flight
- 6 Super Shop Tips from MAN Readers
- Jumbo Jet Flight
- Indoor Airliner: it’s a floater!
- Monster 400cc Chinese Yak
- Favorite Workshop Tips
- Half-Scale RC Tiger Moth
- MaxAmps 12V & 24V Power Supplies
- Monster P-40 Warhawk: First Flight!
- FAA: Exterior Reg. Number
- Seriously Scale Turbine Helicopter
- Aussie Spitfire in 1/4 Scale