A world-class RC aerobatic pilot, he has flown in and won many national competitions including the XFC and the Don Lowe Masters. His columns “Let’s Talk Giant Scale” in Model Airplane News and “Aerobatics Made Easy” in Electric Flight address in detail all you need to know to improve your piloting and building skills.
Latest Posts by the Author
- Let’s talk fuel lines!
- Knife-Edge Spin Explained
- Flight Technique: Cobra with 1/2 Rolls
- Multi-Servo Control Surface Setup
- Mastering the Figure M
- Install a Smoke System in your RC Airplane
- Learn the Slip to Landing
- Fly a reverse Cuban-8 with half rolls
- RC FLIGHT TECHNIQUE: FLY THE AVALANCHE
- Fly the Harrier: 4 steps to success!
- 5 Easy Steps to the Knife-Edge Spin
- Fly this updated loop!
- Hot move: negative snap from inverted climb
- Gasoline Engine Adjustments
- Master the Stall Turn Thrust-Line Setup
- 5 Easy Steps To Flying The Knife-Edge Spin
- The Need for Tail Bracing
- Ignition and Electrical Component Safety!
- Control Surface Deflection Accuracy
- Safety First: Electric Airplanes