His modeling career encompasses a broad range of aviation subjects, from small electric models and electric ducted fans to the giant scale and warbirds. He has been the Top Gun craftsmanship judge for several years. He has designed, built and flown several sport-scale RC aircraft, several of which can be purchased at the AirAgeStore.com website.
Latest Posts by the Author
- Micro Warbird Makeover
- Warbird Makeover. Small details, big results
- RC Scale Flak Damage — Weathering Gone Wild?
- P-47 Thunderbolt Makeover
- RC Airplane Easy Scale Tips & Tricks
- Top Gun Video Interview — Gabriel Pellegrini and his F-100 Super Sabre
- Florida Jets — A view from the Flightline — 75 Photos
- 12 O’Clock High preview –Photos from the Flightline
- Ultimate Ugly Duckling??
- Have you “Built to Win”? Get your free plans!
- Sam Snyder’s Spectacular Javelin
- Historical Perspective of the RC Jet World
- WARBIRDS OVER THE ROCKIES
- What’s Old is New Again at 30th annual Southwest Jet Rally
- What about those “beauty” contests?
- The END of scale modeling?
- Top Gun: An unbelievable photo finish
- Coming soon to a pond, lake, or smooth grass patch near your home
- Seagull Models PC-6 Porter becomes AU-23 Peacemaker
- …..more photos of Super Jug!