Landing a scale warbird can be tricky, especially if it’s a heavy-metal, multi-engine bomber or transport aircraft. In this compilation, the father and son video team of Pete and Dean Coxon highlight some terrific bomber landings they’ve captured at RC events throughout the United Kingdom. Enjoy!
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- Make Engine Cowls — Easy Beginner tips for RC Airplanes
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager