If you don’t know what an F-111 is, this is going to be a real treat! It is one of the first USAF aircraft with sweep wing geometry and the full size was also used in Desert Storm. A long history of amazing service. This impressive RC F-111 was flown by Ray Johns and by the talented Mike Selby. Truly an impressive and one-of a kind aircraft. It is 1/7-scale and powered by a Behotec JB180 turbine engine. It has a 101 inch span.
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- RC Airplanes — Beginner tips: Easy Engine Cowls
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager
- Video workshop Tip — Making Strong Splices in Balsa Sheeting