Loaded with everything today’s heli pilot wants for sure-fire success and flying fun, the Axe CP EP RTF Heli is fully assembled and ready to go right out of the box! The Hiller mixing head gives smooth, precise control and a lower parts count makes repair work easy. The direct drive equipped tail rotor delivers quick response and is powered by a durable N60 motor. With just a little coaxial or fixed pitch experience, pilots can confidently fly the Axe CP and enjoy its fully aerobatic capabilities in no time!
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- Make Engine Cowls — Easy Beginner tips for RC Airplanes
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager