It’s time for the top posts of the year! Here, in descending order, are the top newsletter stories from 2013, according to number of views each had. Missed one? Just click on the photo or title to go to the original post. And as we send the last newsletter of 2013, we want to thank the folks who’ve sent us emails or spoken to us in person at an event or show. Your enthusiastic feedback drives the Model Airplane News team to find and post interesting, informative and (we hope!) fun stories to send out to you every Friday. Here’s to 2014!
13. 20-foot Catalina Takes Off
10. Monster Scale Blackbird SR-71 Spyplane
9. Incredible Scratch-Built Rotary Engine
8. Supersonic Scale: RC Concorde
7. World’s Most Impressive Turbine Powered RC Scale Jet
5. Manned 1/3-scale B-17 is nearly ready to fly
4. WW II pilot sees footage of his Spitfire crash-landing!
3. Super Constellation: Biggest ARF ever?
1. RC Aircraft Carrier Launches T-28
canatt believe my eyes to what I have been looking at
These are great airplanes. The builders are to be commended on their workmanship. What a great B-17 that the builder is able to sit in the17. A long time ago I had a set of drawings in a magazine showing similar setup for a B-24. Thought about it but didn’t.. Congratulations to the builder. Also to all the other builders of the great models.
Comments are closed.