Straight from a science-fiction movie and ready to fly, this machine is engineered to be remarkably responsive and fun to fly. It features AS3X stabilization system, so it has control that rivals that of much larger machines. Indoors or out, breezy or calm, the mQX will let you fly with complete confidence. The RTF version is $169.99; the BNF is $139.99.
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- RC Airplanes — Beginner tips: Easy Engine Cowls
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager
- Video workshop Tip — Making Strong Splices in Balsa Sheeting